- Foot massager – Who doesn’t want a foot massager? This one is also heated and if your grandma is anything like mine, her feet are always cold. haha.
- Folding rocking chair – I got this for my dad a couple years ago and he loves it! If your grandparents are campers or if they go to any outdoor ball games, this is perfect for them because they can pack it up and have a rocker on the go.
- Personalized pillow – I got this for my secret sister and put the names of her grand children on it. It was the perfect gift! you can put children or grandchildren’s names on it or you could just put your grandparents names on it. Either way, its a really cute personalized gift.
- Kitchen towel – Doesn’t all grandparents have little things around their house like this? This is a cute and inexpensive gift.
- Digital picture frame – Add lots of fun photos to one frame. This is also a great gift for your parents.
- Slippers– Everyone needs a pair of cozy slippers
- Cup cozy – I love this thing. You can put your cups, remotes, phone, etc. in this little holder and bring it with you wherever you are around the house. Set it on your bed, couch, whatever and you have a little cup holder/tray.
- Heated blanket – Because grandparents are always cold!
- Monogram drinking jar set – Get your grandparents last initial on this set of mason jar drinking glasses. I love these and think they would be a great gift. The moment I saw them, I immediately thought of my Memaw and Popi.
- Glasses holder – If your grandparents where glasses, this is a great gift for them to leave on their bed side table so they don’t lose them. Plus you can get it personalized with their name.
- Travel mug – This is honestly a great gift for any coffee or tea lover of any age.
- Grandchildren wall sign – I love this wall sign because you can personalize it with the grandchildren’s names.
Looking For Something?
Hey sis! Welcome to my corner of the internet. I’m so excited you’re here! If you love Jesus, fashion, traveling, & a great deal, you’ve come to the right place. I aim to be your go to resource for inspiration. So you bring the coffee & I’ll bring the inspo!