- Belt – A nice gift they can use everyday.
- Winter Gloves – These had really great reviews on amazon!
- Tie – A tie is always a great idea. (its also a great stocking stuffer).
- Charging Station – This one comes with an airpod compartment, but if you’re man doesn’t have airpods, THIS ONE is just for a watch and phone.
- Undies – I think anyone could always use new underwear. haha. These are Derek’s personal fav brand. They’re usually pretty pricey so a pack of 3 at this price is really great!
- Dopp Kit – I love this one because its great quality, and it comes with TSA compliant travel containers.
- Travel Mug – If they’re a coffee drinker, a travel mug is always a great gift.
- Razor – Derek’s personal favorite.
- Phone/Card Case – I love that they can put their ID and card right in the back of their phone case. It really makes it handy!
- Blanket – Believe it or not, men like blankets too, and I know Derek would love to have one to use that isn’t covered in pink flowers. haha.
- Bluetooth Speaker – Another item that had great reviews on amazon.
- Wallet – I think wallets, underwear, and socks are something men need every year at Christmas. They always need new and I swear they never buy them for themselves.
- Crazy Socks – I get Derek a pack of crazy socks every year in his stocking. He loves them and its kind of a fun little tradition now.
- Beanie – Can’t go wrong with a a nice beanie!
Thank you so much for your support! Making gift guides takes a TON of time and effort, so every purchase you make through my links means more than you could ever know.
I have many more gift guides planned, so let me know what you want to see in the comments!